“The unexamined life is not worth living.” ~Socrates
Whether you’re a stay at home mom, special forces operative, or college student; to live the life you truly desire means you know beyond a shadow of a doubt the answers to these 3 simple questions.
- What do you really want?
- What’s holding you back from having it?
- How do you make the changes to achieve it?
It is this simple 3 step process that will completely transform your life. It seems almost too easy when you see how simple these questions are. Ask yourself, then, why doesn’t everyone act on it?
“Even though a child of three can speak this truth, an old man of eighty cannot practice it.”
Too many people allow the trifles of everyday life get between where they are now & where they want to be.
You’re tired of being frustrated. Ready to make a difference in your life for yourself and the people you love.
Question 1: What do you really want?
If you don’t know where you want to go, anywhere will do. But you’re ready to set a destination. To make some decisions about where you want your life to do. Ready to take control of your life.
And it starts with figuring out what you truly want out of life.
This process breaks down to 2 simple steps.
- Achievement: Once you figure out what you want, figure out how to make it happen.
- Non-Attachment: The process of effectively evaluating the reality of the situation and acting from a place of understanding. Being able to accept things as they are, so you make informed decisions that have the most impact. This is different from wishing things were different, and acting as though the situation is not how it is. That is magical thinking that will result in reality destroying the illusion, eventually.
Once you know what you want, you’ll need to know how to make it happen, and figure out how to accept how things turn out so you can make better choices for the next time.
What’s holding you back?
Everything that’s preventing you from living the life you want to live, and achieving the goals you’ve set for yourself boil down to these 3 elements.
- Lack of Clarity. You’ve not taken a realistic evaluation of your current situation. You’ve not clearly defined where you want to go. If you don’t know where you are, or where you want to go, there’s no way you’re going to figure out the path. You have to have both: know where you are. Know where you want to go. Without those 2 clearly defined, you’re not going to enjoy the success you’re looking for.
- Lack of Tools. Between here and where you want to be, there are going to be a lot of challenges. If you don’t have winning strategies and the tools to deal with difficulties, you’re going to lose the path.
- Lack of Values. If there are conflicting desires and values in your life, this will cause you to try to walk 2 paths at the same time. Having clearly defined values enables you to make decisions according to a unified plan and prevents you from diffusing your power and energy along several paths. Once you stop throwing your energy away, you’ll stop taking 1 step forward, and 2 steps back.
A lot of people want to solve their problems (negative) and they need to create the life they want (positive). Set your goals, commit to them, and use your energy to create the success you deserve. Start with the end in mind, and every decision you make will be made as the answer to “how can I act, now, to help myself reach my goal?”
How do you change your life?
As a Mentalist, I’ve discovered how the mind works, why you make decisions that sabotage success, and why you can’t get out of your own way.
I’ve also learned the most effective ways to address the fundamental issues that stand between where you are, and where you want to be.
Find out what these strategies for success are from my live lectures, and start the path to success NOW!